Stable High Standing Montessori Learning Tower
This kitchen activity tower is a family favorite! Letting your kids help in the kitchen is a great way to build their skills and interests. It's a win-win - they learn valuable life skills and meal prep becomes a fun activity for both of you. Plus, research shows that kids are more likely to eat food they helped prepare, making it a great solution for picky eaters.
- Encourage Learning & Exploration - Help your child develop skills and independence in the kitchen with our development-focused learning tower. According to research, involving toddlers in the cooking process increases the likelihood of them eating the food they helped make.
- Safe and Stable Design - Safety is our top priority. Our learning tower features rounded corners, non-toxic materials, and is designed for active kids with a sturdy, non-balancing construction.
- Height Adjustable - As your child grows, our tower grows with them. With multiple height adjustments, our activity tower provides a comfortable standing experience for your little one.
- Convenient Hooks - Keep essentials within reach with the removable hooks on the side, perfect for hanging bibs, cloths, or a mini apron.
- Space-Saving Style - With a compact design, our learning tower fits in small spaces without sacrificing style.
- Quick & Easy Assembly - Get started in the kitchen in no time with a quick and easy 15-minute assembly process, and lightweight design for easy movement.
Just a friendly reminder to keep an eye on your little one while they're using the Tower. We want to make sure they stay safe and avoid any accidents. Please discourage any roughhousing like rocking the Tower, climbing on the sides, or trying to climb up through the top onto other surfaces (like a counter). Thanks for helping us keep your kiddo safe!
To ensure safe use of the Tower, we recommend that it be used by individuals weighing no more than 100 lbs.
if your child's belly button rises above the highest part of the Tower, we recommend lowering the standing platform.
What age range is the Kiwi Kitchen Tower suitable for?
Our Kiwi Kitchen Tower is ideal for toddlers who can safely climb and stand. We suggest that the earliest a baby can use it is around the time they turn 1 or by the time they can safely stand on their own. The upper age limit for using it is typically around 5 years, but it ultimately depends on the child's individual size.
As a general guideline, if your child's belly button rises above the top of the Tower's sides, we recommend lowering the standing platform.
What is the tower's weight limit?
Our standing Tower is specially designed to safely support babies and toddlers, with a maximum weight capacity of 100 pounds.
Is the assembly process hard?
We are proud to offer a product that is not only functional, but easy to assemble as well. According to countless reviews, our ease of assembly is one of our biggest strengths. The assembly process is straightforward and should take around 15 minutes to complete, making it a hassle-free experience for you.
What is the return policy?
We want you and your child to love our Tower as much as we do, which is why we offer a hassle-free return policy. If for any reason you or your little one aren't satisfied with our product, you can return it within 30 days of purchase for a full refund - no questions asked. So go ahead and give our Tower a try - we're confident that you'll love it!
Is it easy to clean?
We know that as parents, cleaning can be a hassle. With just a spray of water and soap or a non-toxic multi-purpose cleaner, you can wipe the melanin (white steps) down with a clean cloth. For the wooden material, we suggest wiping down with a damp cloth right after use. This helps to remove any stains easily.
Where is this product manufactured?
This product and all others by Sapiens Child are proudly made with love in Vancouver, Canada.
- Dimensions: 36.2" H x 17.7" W x 17.3" D.
- This product ships flat (unassembled). It includes super easy-to-follow 15 minutes assembly instructions.
- Ideal for toddlers aged 12 months old to 4 years old.
- Weight limit: 100 lbs.
- Adjustable Heights.
- All corners and edges are intentionally rounded for safety.
- Made in Vancouver, Canada.
- Every piece we create is one-of-a-kind, and that's what makes it special. The unique shapes and lines in the wood add to its character and individuality.
- Never leave them unattended while on the stool to avoid accidents.