Montessori Crib-sized Floor Bed with Drop-Proof Borders.
Did you know that research shows that switching to a Montessori floor bed can help significantly improve your child's sleep habits, leading to better health and happiness.
Our Montessori Floor Bed is a cozy, safe place for your little one to sleep and explore. Think about it - when your kiddo is stuck in a traditional crib, they're surrounded by bars and depend on someone else if they want to explore. But with a Montessori floor bed, you're giving them the freedom to move and explore as they please. Imagine the joy they'll feel waking up to a world of possibilities each morning!
- Child-Centered Design - For a stress-free transition to a big kid bed, keep it cozy with a crib-sized floor bed. By maintaining the same size mattress as the crib, your little one will feel secure and comfortable for a peaceful night's sleep. Our floor bed design ensures a smooth transition that respects the adult-to-twin bed ratio, giving your child the perfect amount of space.
- Space-Saving and Gorgeous - Ideal for small spaces, this floor bed fits a crib-sized mattress, making the transition to a twin or junior bed seamless. Your child can use it for as long as they feel comfortable.
- Customizable Shelving - The bed features spacious shelves on the front, which can be adjusted to 4 different levels. You know your child best, so you can add items that will help them sleep better, like stuffed animals, books, a night lamp, or a cup.
- Safe and Sustainable - With rounded corners, non-toxic materials, and eco-friendly paint, this bed and all others by Sapiens Child are made of solid wood (not plastic) for safe, long-lasting use.
- Secure Borders - The borders ensure that your child stays in the bed for a peaceful night's sleep, with a convenient opening for easy access for crawlers and peace of mind for older toddlers.
- Customer Approved - Check out our glowing reviews and see why other parents and children love this bed. Satisfaction guaranteed.
*This item is designed to be used with a crib-size mattress.
**Mattress and accessories not included.
What is the size of the mattress this bed can hold?
This bed is designed to hold a crib-sized mattress. If you are transitioning your baby from a crib to a bed you can use the same one.
- W: 26.5" - 27.5"
- L: 51" - 52"
- H: 4" - 6"
What's the recommended age range for the Apple Floor Bed?
This bed is perfect for little ones starting at 9 months old and can be used all the way up to 4T, or as long as your child fits comfortably. Some of our customers have even transitioned their babies from a bassinet to this bed as early as 3 months old.
Make sure you follow all the safety requirements from your health care provider. This might include things like covering plugs, removing cords, etc.
What's the weight limit this bed can hold?
The official answer is 100lbs, however, if you are wondering if you can sit on the bed with your little one for a bedtime story, do not worry. This weight limit is based on what a single slat can take at once so if you are sitting or laying down you should be good to go.
How long will it take to assemble?
According to countless reviews, our ease of assembly is one of our biggest strengths and we take great pride in that. The assembly process is straightforward and should take around 20 minutes to complete by one person, making it a hassle-free experience for you.
Does it include the mattress?
No, mattress and other accessories are not included.
What is your return policy?
We want you and your little monkey to love this product, that's why if for any reason you're not completely satisfied, you can return it within 30 days of purchase for a full refund. We want to make sure you are completely happy with your purchase.
Where is this product manufactured?
This product and all others by Sapiens Child are proudly made with love in Vancouver, Canada.
- W: 29.13"
- L: 62.2"
- H: 11.4"
Crib-sized mattress dimensions (not included):
- W: 26.5" - 27.5"
- L: 51" - 52"
- H: 4" - 6"
- Weight limit: 100lbs, however, if you are wondering if you can sit on the bed with your little one for a bedtime story, do not worry. This weight limit is based on what a single slat can take at once so if you are sitting or laying down you should be good to go.
- This product ships flat (unassembled). It includes super easy-to-follow 20 minutes assembly instructions.
- Mattress is not included.
- All corners and edges are intentionally rounded for safety.
- Made in Vancouver, Canada.
- Every piece we create is one-of-a-kind, and that's what makes it special. The unique shapes and lines in the wood add to its character and individuality.
- For safety reasons place the bed less than 1.5 inches or at least 12 inches away from the wall. The purpose of this is to prevent your baby from becoming trapped between the bed and the wall.
- Make sure the room is safe for the child to wander around. This includes covering outlets, removing cords, etc.
- Always follow your health care provider requirements for safe sleeping. This may include removing pillows, duvets or covers to avoid suffocation.
- Never leave your child unattended.
- Use bumper pads if needed.